2.9.13

Turtle World is now on Facebook, Officer Program re-opens and more!

Hey Turtles! Torgo here!
I have some really awesome news for our fans from FaceBook...
We JUST LAUNCHED A NEW FACEBOOK PAGE!

Check it out! Let's reach 100 Likes on the page!

Visit this link:

So help us spread the world and get more likes on the Facebook page!


In other news...
  • We have completed 2 Community Missions as of today! 3RD one just released! Check our official twitter!
  • We have closed entries for the "Who wants to be a librarian?" Contest. We received lots of entries from you! We're going to be choosing just one to publish as a book in the upcoming, Turtle World library this October! We'll let you know who's won next week!
  • Community Officer applications have just re-opened! Aspiring bloggers, get ready! Applications close on the 21st of September! Click here to join the Officers Program!

As always, Spread The World!
-Torgo, Community Leader.
support@worldofturtles.com
@TurtleTorgo @TurtleWorldVW
facebook.com/turtleworldvw

5 comments:

  1. oh men, This all emails fault but sure I am proud whos is the winner is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh men, This all emails fault but sure I am proud whos is the winner is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy and I hope you accept me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy and I hope you accept me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its now Sep 19 and i still waitin looks like there are many pplwho published

    ReplyDelete